Shake, Stir, Muddle, Serve
Ever wondered what makes the difference between classic and craft cocktails? Our head bartender will teach you the tips and tricks in an intimate private masterclass setting. Get hands on in making your own cocktails, learn about the spirits and how to mix them. Learn the theory and practical components of the perfect cocktail, then sit back and sip your creations while enjoying our amazing terrace overlooking Palmanova Bay.
Be the superstar at your next houseparty. Grab a friend, or two or ten, and join us. Perfect for birthday celebrations, team building activities or just as an excuse to get together and make some cocktails.
- 1.5/2hour* private Cocktail Workshop at Origin Palmanova.
- Welcome glass of cava.
- Basic bar knowledge, techniques and the science behind cocktail making.
- Learn how to make three fantastic cocktails including one of our signature cocktails. You can then put this knowledge to good use at your next event with friends and family.
- Get hands-on with two of the cocktails, jumping behind the bar for a muddle and shake.
- Once you hit the mark, recieve a signed "Hobby Bartender" certificate from Origin Palmanova
- A small selection of Origin tapas and small plates provided
- After the workshop, celebrate your new knowledge with a spritz on our roof terrace enjoying sea views over Palmanova Bay
Our Cocktail Workshop Experience costs €55 per person and available on select days at 3pm throughout the season. Booking and a deposit is essential. Call or contact us to book.
Please note although this event is for adults only, we do not allow adult themed outfits or props in the venue. *Time may vary based on group size.
800, Lorem Street, US